Senior Key Account ManagerMotherwell, Eurocentral (Location Flexible)
The world of automotive is changing rapidly. Customers now demand a much more joined-up and convenient experience, both online and in dealerships. This demand means that there is now an urgent need for a sophisticated digital retailing solution and services for the automotive industry. We deliver software solutions across the automotive landscape and provide digital retailing services to ensure retailers are best equipped to meet customer demands and organisational needs.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, driven B2B Key Account Director who thrives on connecting with new people and delivering value at a C Suite and Senior Management Level. Excellent proven sales performance at a Senior Level is essential and previous experience within the technology and/or automotive industries would be highly advantageous.
- Attend meetings and sales events ensuring SilverBullet is represented at a senior level.
- Execute sales strategy to identify, research and close sales opportunities within the key AM100 marketplace.
- Work with the marketing team to deliver improvements to brand engagement scores across all regions.
- Analysing current marketplace and react to important market and competitive information.
- Develop and maintain sales pipelines necessary to hit sales targets and maintain key client base.
- Learn and adopt SilverBullet’s customer management processes and delivery standards
We are looking for a committed, flexible and highly motivated individual comfortable with interactions at a senior level. Whilst this job description outlines the key functions of the job, we are a start-up so the successful candidate will be prepared to tackle any task to help make the company a success.
Job-Related Skills and Experience:
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to be proactive
- Proven track record in sales and an expectation of overachieving on targets
- Good organisational skills and ability to multitask
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- B2B sales experience at a senior level is essential.
- Able to work as part of a team to deliver on the wider business objectives.
- Quick and hungry to learn
- IT sales & support experience
- In depth understanding of sales and marketing principles
- An understanding of the need to respond quickly to sales requests
- Self motivated
Salary & Benefits:
- Flexible working
- £Competitive depending on experience Pension
- Tax efficient company car
If you would love to be part of the SilverBullet journey then please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
SilverBullet is an equal opportunities employer. Everyone is welcome here, as long as you have the drive and passion to succeed, then we would love to hear from you.
- Mentor Programme
- Cycle Scheme
- Access to Wellness and Fitness App
- Life Assurance
- 31 days holiday
- Employee discounts and Lease car options
- High Flyers incentives
- Mental Health MOT’s & Dedicated In house counselling team
- Flexible working
- Vacation Programme
- Giving back programme
- Family events, Children’s Christmas party, The Ball