Senior E-Commerce Product OwnerMotherwell / Flexible / Remote
SilverBullet is a rapidly growing and ambitious organisation, which is already making a real difference for consumers and automotive retailers. We are innovative and fast-moving and like to have some fun along the way. By being focused on a collaborative and open approach across the company, we ensure that everyone has a voice and everyone is empowered to achieve.
As an organisation we constantly drive to ensure we add the maximum value, believing in high-quality delivery, honesty and integrity. We are looking for an ambitious Senior E-Commerce Product Owner to join our organisation and help us deliver game-changing solutions. COVID 19 has been a huge catalyst for the sector and we look forward to working with an individual who has the desire to write the next chapter in Silver Bullet’s product trajectory.
As a small but growing company, you will have the opportunity to help shape the direction of our platform to deliver value quickly for our customers. Your core responsibilities would include driving best in class product roadmap delivery as well as defining and overcoming technical product challenges and deliver the right commercial outcomes and customer benefits. The role will also include a combination of code/design reviews, mentoring less experienced team members and managing the scoping of new ideas and solutions to existing problems. As a Senior Product Owner, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming on product innovation to working directly with stakeholders and engineers to implement new features and iterate upon feedback.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Determine opportunities to drive innovation into the current product portfolio and add product features that add value to customers.
- Be the voice of the customer; ensuring that new products and commercially led programmes have the customer at the heart of them.
- Define product vision, goals and roadmaps.
- Passionately push forward the momentum of the product to innovate and expand the capability of the solution.
- Drive the best user experience through their digital platforms, to ensure an efficient and frictionless experience.
- Roll up your sleeves overseeing the development stages including planning, refinement and reviews. This includes evaluating product instances at each iteration.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Highly skilled with JS frameworks such as VueJS
- Minimum of 5 years experience in web development
- Experience in leading development teams
- Highly skilled with PHP frameworks such as Laravel
- Strong understanding of software design patterns
- Experience working AWS technologies such as Lambda, Aurora & Vapor is desirable but not essential
- High attention to detail
- Enjoys solving complex problems
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Goal orientated "All hands on deck" approach
- Mentor Programme
- Cycle Scheme
- Access to Wellness and Fitness App
- Life Assurance
- 31 days holiday
- Employee discounts and Lease car options
- High Flyers incentives
- Mental Health MOT’s & Dedicated In house counselling team
- Flexible working
- Vacation Programme
- Giving back programme
- Family events, Children’s Christmas party, The Ball