UX Design & Front End DeveloperMotherwell, Eurocentral
The world of automotive is changing rapidly. Customers now demand a much more joined-up and convenient experience, both online and in dealerships. This demand means that there is now an urgent need for sophisticated digital retailing solutions in the automotive industry.
SilverBullet is a rapidly growing and ambitious organisation, which is already making a real difference for consumers and automotive retailers. We are innovative and fast moving and like to have some fun along the way. By being focused on a collaborative and open approach across the company, we ensure that everyone has a voice and everyone is empowered to achieve. As an organisation we constantly drive to ensure we add the maximum value, believing in high quality delivery, honesty and integrity.
We are looking for an experienced front-end developer with design experience to join our organisation and help us deliver game changing solutions. As a member of the development team you will gain experience working with the latest technologies, doing front-end development and UI design across the SilverBullet product set. Our current product uses Laravel, with vue.js, less to build CSS, and blade template files for HTML.
- Experience of UX design would be helpful, although is not essential
- Experience working on progressive web apps would be helpful, although is not essential
- HTML, CSS (using LESS or SASS would be a plus)
- Understanding of Version Control systems, in particular, Git
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Understanding of modern front-end development practices
- Capability to design from mobile first principles
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven
- Enjoys solving complex problems
- Able to work along or as part of a team
- High attention to detail
- Goal orientated
- "All hands on deck" approach
Salary & Benefits:
- £Competitive depending on experience
- Flexible Working
If you would love to be part of the SilverBullet journey, then please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
SilverBullet is an equal opportunities employer. Everyone is welcome here, as long as you have the drive and passion to succeed, then we would love to hear from you.