Regional Sales Manager – E-Commerce Aftersales ProductRemote
The world of automotive is changing rapidly. Customers now demand a much more joined-up and convenient experience, both online and in dealerships. This demand means that there is now an urgent need for a sophisticated digital retailing solution and services for the automotive industry. We deliver software solutions across the automotive landscape and provide digital retailing services to ensure retailers are best equipped to meet customer demands and organisation needs.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, driven B2B regional software sales manager with expertise focused on the automotive aftersales arena who thrives on connecting with new people and delivering value. Excellent proven sales performance is essential and previous experience within the technology and/or automotive industries would be highly advantageous.
- Work with the marketing team to deliver improvements to brand engagement scores across all regions
- Analysing current marketplace and feeding back important market and competitive information
- Execute sales strategy to identify, research and close sales opportunities within our target market
- Develop and maintain sales pipelines necessary to hit sales targets and maintain your customer base
- Attend meetings and sales events ensuring SilverBullet is represented, increasing revenue streams
- Learn and adopt SilverBullet’s customer management processes and delivery standards
We are looking for a committed, flexible and highly motivated individual. Whilst this job description outlines the key functions of the job, we are a start-up so the successful candidate will be prepared to tackle any task to help make the company a success.
Job Related Skills and Experience
- Good attention to detail
- An understanding of the need to respond quickly to sales requests
- The ability to be proactive
- In depth understanding of sales and marketing principles.
- Proven track record in sales and target overachievement.
- IT sales & support experience.
- Good organisational skills and ability to mult-itask
- Quick and hungry to learn
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to work as part of a team and have the ability to work and focus individually
- B2B sales experience preferred but not essential
Salary & Benefits
- £Competitive depending on experience
- Flexible working
If you would love to be part of the SilverBullet journey then please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
SilverBullet is an equal opportunities employer. Everyone is welcome here, as long as you have the drive and passion to succeed, then we would love to hear from you.