Business AnalystMotherwell, Eurocentral
The world of automotive is changing rapidly. Customers now demand a much more joined-up and convenient experience, both online and in dealerships. This demand means that there is now an urgent need for sophisticated digital retailing solutions in the automotive industry.
SilverBullet is a rapidly growing and ambitious organisation, which is already making a real difference for consumers and automotive retailers. We are innovative and fast moving and like to have some fun along the way. By being focused on a collaborative and open approach across the company, we ensure that everyone has a voice and everyone is empowered to achieve. As an organisation we constantly drive to ensure we add the maximum value, believing in high quality delivery, honesty and integrity.
SilverBullet is leading the way in providing digital retailing solutions and services for the automotive industry. We deliver software solutions across the automotive landscape and provide digital retailing services to ensure retailers are best equipped to meet customer demands and organisation goals.
We are looking for an experienced Agile Business Analyst to join our organisation and help us deliver game changing solutions. As a small but growing company you will have the opportunity to help shape the direction of our platform to allow for rapid development and scalable deployment. As well as developing integration technology, you will help to design our cloud platform.
You will work through the full product lifecycle to capture, analyse and document user requirements for the software development team to work from including writing user-stories, managing the product backlog, playing an active role in prioritising features and tasks, and working closely with developers to ensure that products meet requirements.
- Working with Product Owner & stakeholders to manage the backlog of work and issues, ensuring the continuous and efficient delivery of value
- Generate & document clear software product specifications, primarily in the form of agile user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work in collaboration with other team members to ensure that user stories and acceptance criteria are of sufficient quality for development and test.
- Work between development, design, commercial and management teams to create successful releases.
- Ensuring that knowledge on processes and product functionality is shared throughout the business in a trackable manner
- Writing meticulous documentation to communicate all of your work.
- Active participation in agile ceremonies (Eg: Sprint Planning & Retrospectives)
- Tracking analytics to make further decisions.
- At least 3 years experience in product management in an agile software environment
- Experience using analytics platforms (Facebook, Google Analytics, Smartlook, etc)
- Software engineering experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
- Great communicator, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven
- Enjoys solving complex problems
- Able to work along or as part of a team
- High attention to detail
- Goal orientated
- "All hands on deck" approach
Salary & Benefits:
- £Competitive depending on experience
- Flexible Working
If you would love to be part of the SilverBullet journey, then please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
SilverBullet is an equal opportunities employer. Everyone is welcome here, as long as you have the drive and passion to succeed, then we would love to hear from you.